21 December 2007

Scraggly Beard and Fangs

Belly Up and Feets to the Sky - A Favored Way to Sleep.



Finally, asleep so I can get a close-up of the beard and mustache. It was much fuller before the picker balls attacked. I'm assured by readers that it will grow back and was reminded by those who know more that I do: dachsie beard and mustaches = "furnishings."

Please forgive me for calling to your attention her beautiful little fang teeth, so sweet and pearly white. Good breath, too, which makes those (inadvertent) laughing-french-licky-kisses so much easier to tolerate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We here at the Poodle house call that "four sweet paws to Heaven"

Unknown said...

That is quite a beard! Wait til you see Aine's mullet! Well I like to refer to it as a mane but . . . well I will send pics and you can be the judge.