25 January 2008

Crossways in the Middle


So........ I go upstairs and what do I find?! Seems Mr. Daddy felt bad that Herself had to "go through a mani-pedi today" - Mr. Daddy has no clue...... sigh.....

Anyhoo, they were snuggled in bed, in the dark and snoring away, both of them. I find it curious that Herself got the whole middle while Daddy was clinging to the edge of the bed. What am I saying?! Of course she'd take the middle, and crossways too!

Off to the family room to find the camera, quick snap a couple of pics, and neither woke up from the flash. They were sleeping hard!

I was marginally annoyed because we (read: me) had decided that we'd have no more dogs in bed with us. Bob was of a different opinion. But Roxie likes her bed on the floor and very rarely asks for uppie-uppies, so this was the first time I went upstairs to find her there.

As I lay there in the dark thinking of the years to come of fighting for my space in my own bed, Roxie decided apparently that we move around too much for her. She asked to get down, went outside for a big poop and ran back upstairs and got right into her own bed. Under her own covers.

Yay! Dilemma solved.

No comments: